Nov 8, 2015

Makeup Muse: Nashville's Aubrey Peeples


I saw this soft eggplant smokey eye on the last episode of Nashville and absolutely loved it. Aubrey has lovely blue eyes and dark hair as Layla Grant, and I love how her eyes pop against this slightly purple smokey look. Another reason I love this look is I saw this soft eggplant smokey eye on the last episode of Nashville and absolutely loved it. Aubrey has lovely blue eyes and dark hair as Layla Grant, and I love how her eyes pop against this slightly purple smokey look. Another reason I love this look is
that is is minimal, with a tinted lip balm and a little nude pencil to define the lips, and dewy skin and cheeks.
Nothing overly contoured or graphic liner. Her natural beauty shines through, and this makeup enhances that.

An easy peasy was to get this eye makeup would be with a cream shadow stick, they are available at all different prices points, but two of my favourites are the BYTERRY Ombre Black Star in 9 Velvet Orchid and the Laura Mercier Caviar Eye Stick in Plum.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe

Labels

Flickr