Oct 23, 2015

Makeup Muse: Emily Blunt

Two toned lippy with a soft winged out eye- there is something about this combo that I find so alluring. Edgy and modern but still wearable. Seeing makeup like this gets me really excited and inspired because
it is supremely wearable but still a bit unexpected. I feel like I need to take more risks with my makeup. The eyes can really be paired with any lip, a deep blackberry to a true red, to a hot pink- it would work. The brows are really a thing of beauty. I hope this brow sticks around for a long time- full and slightly elongated but not blocky.


A quick way to get this lip look is with the Bite Beauty Mix and Mingle double ended lipsticks.

The shade Pomegranate/Palomino is a good choice to recreate this look:

Bite Beauty Mix and Mingle Lipstick

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe

Labels

Flickr